Mammoth magazine: Issue 23 – summer 2021
In this issue:
- When your stress becomes my stress
- Profile of a researcher-clinician: Pascale Brillon
- Working in a stressful environment: testimonies of two healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Stress resonance stress
- Children who mop up the excess cortisol that adults left behind
- Observational fear learning: when mom or dad get involved?
- Birds of a feather flock together…. and become more alike!
- Let’s talk: A look at co-rumination and stress hormones in friendships
- Toolbox: Helping without losing your marbles